Group workouts FTW (for the win!)
POSTED BY: T2C News on February 5, 2017, 2:46 p.m.
You probably won’t be surprised to know that we love group workouts for women. We think they’re one of the best, most affordable ways to get fit and have fun.
But there’s more we adore, so let us count all the ways we love our group workout format at Time 2 Change Fitness for Women in Lee’s Summit:
- Fast, effective workouts – Who has time these days to work out for hours each day, every day? Not many women we know! At Time 2 Change, you can be in the parking lot and back out our door in under an hour, after you join one of our 45-minute weights + cardio sessions!
- Supportive, group environment – Working out at a gym (often, a male-dominated environment) can be intimidating for women. We’re all about women working out with other women — and we’re the only fitness studio in Lee’s Summit solely focused on women.
- Experienced, caring trainers – The T2C trainers are each certified by respected training organizations, and they all have a passion for helping women. Check out their bios, and you’ll see what we mean.
- Personal attention from a trainer, but at a group class price – Our group classes are kept small (six or fewer members), so you can still get one-on-one attention from a trainer. The workouts are personalized for you and where you are on your fitness journey.
- Flexible payment options – We hate pushy gyms that wave a contract in your face (“Sign your life away NOW!), and we bet you do, too. There are no contracts required at T2C, and you can choose from a variety of package options.
- Clean, contemporary studio – We want our members to feel comfortable in our facility, and that’s why we spend hours each week keeping it clean and sparkly. We also regularly invest in new equipment, like our recent purchase of a punch bag with — wait for it — pink boxing gloves.