Services and pricing
Working out with a trainer is one of the best ways to get the support you need to meet your health and fitness goals. Hiring a personal training can be an effective way to get fit, but it’s often more expensive than what many women can afford.
Group training, like what we offer at Time 2 Change Fitness for Women, is a much more affordable way to work out! You still get the benefit of individual instruction from a trainer, but in a small group setting. This costs significantly less than personal trainers in Lee’s Summit who charge between $50 to $75 an hour.
Compare personal training to group workouts with a trainer
Here’s how the two options stack up:
|Personal Trainer Session||Group Session With a T2C Trainer|
|Your trainer is certified*||Your trainer is certified*|
|You get individual attention||You get individual attention in a group setting**|
|You pay between $50 and $75 an hour||You pay between $14 and $25 for 45 minutes, depending on the package|
|Your trainer motivates and encourages you||Your trainer and group workout partners motivate and encourage you|
*Trainers are typically certified; however, it’s a good idea to check their credentials. Meet our team and see their certifications.
**Our trainers work with you on an individual basis. For example, certain moves and weights are customized for you, based on your fitness level and abilities.
Flexible payment options, with no contracts required!
Our workout format is a 45-minute group training session, with a mix of weight training and cardio. Our pricing options offer variety and flexibility to our members:
- Free: Your first session is complimentary! Book one now.
- $129: Best value – Unlimited workouts in your first month at T2C
- $229: One month of unlimited workouts
- $219: One month of unlimited workouts with a monthly EFT*
- $629: Best value – three months of unlimited workouts
- $159: Special summer pricing – one month of unlimited evening and Saturday morning sessions from May 15 – August 15, 2018 (Note: With this summer pricing option, additional morning sessions can be purchased for $10/session.)
- $139: Eight workout sessions
- $89: Four workout sessions
- $25: Single session
* For added convenience, we offer members a monthly EFT option where you can set up automatic payments. Just stop by our studio to set this up.
NOTE: Above pricing does not include applicable sales tax. Also, we periodically communicate specials at reduced prices via email and also on Facebook. These specials are for new members only.
Need help with nutrition?
We also offer monthly support for women who are interested in focusing on this area (get details).